About DIMX – Dimensional Metrology
SYNERGX Technologies introduced DIMX in 2012 as the first market metrology system capable of 100% Quality Control (QC) on all critical dimensions of flat non-textured solar glass up to a dimension of 950 mm by 1250 mm.
DIMX provides fully automated, non-contact dimensional measurement solution of glass panels with a cycle time as low as 4 seconds at 0.1 mm accuracy (3σ).
All inspection data is archived and easily retrievable for QC reporting, customer review or process optimization.
- Complete glass flat panel Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Solution (GD&T) at 0.1 mm accuracy
- 100% non-contact measurement at full production speed
- Industry-leading robust repeatability measurements of 3σ
- Line speeds up to 50 m/min
- Cycle time: 4 seconds
- Simple, high precision and yet powerful optical design
- One-click SKU changeover
- Light transmittance from 6% to 92%
- In-line and high-precision automated dimensional measurement system to insure reliable and repeatable measurements
- Assures glass dimensional tolerances are consistent and within specifications
- Eliminates costly mechanical gauges traditionally used in a statistical sampled QC analysis
- Eliminates costly human errors
- Cost effective system maintenance